Mailing List Archive

Call for public comments on Which GitHub accont we should/can use for migration
Hello all.
This is the last thing (to me) we would need a consensus on the GitHub
issue migration.

The problem is, that we cannot preserve the original Jira issue/comment
authors since GitHub API assumes the caller's account is the author and
does not allow callers to change it by any means.
I drafted workarounds for that in
https://github.com/apache/lucene-jira-archive/issues/4.

If you have thoughts on that, please read the issue and leave
comments/questions there or make a reply to this mail. (I suppose Uwe has a
strong opinion about this.)
If there are no comments, I'll consider that all the decisions on this
topic are delegated to me; then will proceed with it following infra's
advice.

Tomoko