does a decent job, I don't feel comfortable translating my (non-native)
English back to Chinese... ;)

Dawid
Re: Anybody speaks Chinese? [ In reply to ]
I can speak Chinese, what can I do for you?

Dawid Weiss <dawid.weiss@gmail.com> ?2022?6?9??? 22:36???

Re: Anybody speaks Chinese? [ In reply to ]
Could you take a look at that issue and exchange the info with that user,
perhaps guiding a proper pull request? I can review/ monitor the PR but the
communication on that Jira requires fluent knowledge of Chinese, I think.

Re: Anybody speaks Chinese? [ In reply to ]
no problem
Dawid Weiss <dawid.weiss@gmail.com> ? 2022?6?10??? 01:18???