If so, I am happy to take a shot at being release manager. I did not see
any issues marked "blocker", but please let me know if there are any.

Julie
Re: Lucene 9.1 release soon? [ In reply to ]
I think this would be great :-) thank you very much for your efforts!

Michael

Re: Lucene 9.1 release soon? [ In reply to ]
+1

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 8:43 AM Michael Wechner
<michael.wechner@wyona.com> wrote:

> I think this would be great :-) thank you very much for your efforts!
>
> Michael
>
> Am 24.02.22 um 00:28 schrieb Julie Tibshirani:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Would there be support for releasing Lucene 9.1 soon? It has been ~2.5
> > months since 9.0 was released and we already have a long list of new
> > features, optimizations, and bug fixes
> > (https://github.com/apache/lucene/blob/branch_9x/lucene/CHANGES.txt).
> >
> > If so, I am happy to take a shot at being release manager. I did not
> > see any issues marked "blocker", but please let me know if there are any.
> >
> > Julie

Adrien

Re: Lucene 9.1 release soon? [ In reply to ]
+1

Re: Lucene 9.1 release soon? [ In reply to ]
+ 1

Re: Lucene 9.1 release soon? [ In reply to ]
+1 thanks for volunteering

Re: Lucene 9.1 release soon? [ In reply to ]
+1 Thanks Julie

Re: Lucene 9.1 release soon? [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the feedback! I haven't heard from anyone about changes they
need to get in for 9.1. I plan to cut the release branch on Monday (March
7th) then work on a release candidate.

Julie