(Note that there is no longer a dash between "rev" and the git hash in
this second name.)

It's pretty easy to fix, but it's not obvious to me if we
intentionally introduced this additional dash into the RC name, or if
it was a mistake. For reference, in 8.x there used not to be such a
dash.

--
Adrien

Re: Expected name of release candidates [ In reply to ]
Hi Adrien,

This is an intentional change - I made it. It seemed clearer to me
with the dash. Did you use the smoke tester from the main branch? I
corrected the pattern there as well:

https://github.com/apache/lucene/blob/main/dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py#L939-L943

Dawid

Re: Expected name of release candidates [ In reply to ]
My statement was inaccurate, I saw the problem when running the smoke
tester via the release wizard but the problem was in the release wizard,
not the smoke tester.

Thanks Dawid for confirming the intention, I just pushed a fix.

Re: Expected name of release candidates [ In reply to ]
Ah... darn. I must have overlooked the release wizard thing - I'm
sorry! There may be other things lurking in there too - please ping me
if you need help!

Dawid