Mailing List Archive

Add Additional Indri Functionality to Lucene
Hi everyone!

I recently submitted a patch in jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-10157) to add additional Indri search functionality to Lucene. This patch builds upon the Indri functionality that was added in Lucene release 8.9 in this issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-9537). This newest functionality simply adds some additional Indri operators and an Indri parser to Lucene without changing any core Lucene classes.

I currently have time to work on this patch, and I am happy to work with the community and take suggestions. Let me know if this is not a great time, and if I should ask about this patch at a later date.

Thanks so much for your help!
Cameron VandenBerg