Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien
Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome!

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Greg!!

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome, Greg!

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Greg! Well deserved!

Best,
Zach

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Greg!

Mike

--
Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com
Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Thanks everyone! I'm honored to have been nominated and look forward
to continuing to work with all of you on Lucene! I'm incredibly
grateful for everyone that has helped me so far. There's a lot to
learn in Lucene and this community has been a fantastic help ramping
up, providing thorough PR feedback/ideas/etc. and simply been a great
group of people to collaborate with.

As far as a brief bio goes, I live in the Seattle area and work for
Amazon's "Product Search" team, which I joined in January of this
year. I'm a naturally curious person and find myself fascinated by
data structure / algorithm problems, so diving into Lucene has been
really fun! I'm also an avid runner (mostly marathons but right now
I'm training for my first one-mile race on a track), and love to
travel with my wife and daughter (although that's been on "pause" for
obvious reasons for the past year+). My biggest accomplishment of 2021
so far has been teaching my daughter to ride a bike, but being
nominated as a Lucene committer is a close second :)

Thanks again everyone and looking forward to continuing to work with all of you!

Cheers,
-Greg

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats and welcome Mike!

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Uh; I mean, "Congratulations and Welcome Greg" LOL sorry

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]

--
Anshum Gupta
Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats Greg!

-Yonik

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats Greg!

Patrick

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats!

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats Greg!

Koji

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome and congratulations, Greg!
Dawid

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome, Greg!

Jan

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome, Greg!

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats Greg!

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Greg :)

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats Greg!!

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Welcome Greg :)

http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)
Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats and welcome Greg!

RE: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Welcome Greg!

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen

<https://www.thetaphi.de> https://www.thetaphi.de

Re: Welcome Greg Miller as Lucene committer [ In reply to ]
Congrats and welcome, Greg!

--
Steve