Mailing List Archive

lucene-site update: production/main branch merge
Hi everyone-

When I was adding myself to the whoweare page on lucene-site I
unintentionally merged the production branch onto main
(https://github.com/apache/lucene-site/commit/1667d497c139eccfda12ac80688e5b00408c4c76).
Many apologies for this! It looks as if the merge updated a few lines
in .asf.yaml, which I immediately corrected back to their previous
values (https://github.com/apache/lucene-site/commit/ab2407bf36c1d18a39ae1fc5694865124aaae020).

The main branch should be back to what it was pre-merge, but I wanted
to raise this here to make sure there isn't anything else that needs
to be done. I'm not familiar with the setup of lucene-site and the
role of the .asf.yaml file, and would really appreciate someone more
familiar double-checking to make sure it's in the correct state.

Apologies again!

Cheers,
-Greg