Mailing List Archive

Publishing a snapshots to nightlies.apache.org
The Solr project is interested in consuming specific snapshots of Lucene
builds in order to pin the dependency temporarily until 9.0 is released.
By specific snapshots, I don't mean something that changes daily, I mean an
immutable versioned snapshot. Cassandra suggested that
https://nightlies.apache.org/ might be used. Does someone have
experience/know-how here on what would be involved in having a Jenkins job
publish artifacts in a Maven repo structure? I don't mean to propose doing
this on a regular basis; it would be upon request with those having
permission to do so. If this is easy then great! If it isn't, then
no worries -- I could perform some manual steps and deploy to
http://home.apache.org/~dsmiley/ instead.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley