Mailing List Archive

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene » Lucene-Nightl yTests-main - Build # 215 - Unstable!
You can get the line docs file from Subversion. The path should be at top of log file.
Or download it from jenkins workspace. ????

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
Re: [JENKINS] Lucene » Lucene-NightlyTests-main - Build # 215 - Unstable! [ In reply to ]
Thanks, I think for this test we may get lucky. Because it doesn't index
anything or even make a writer, hopefully it doesnt care about the linedocs
file?

I did have to tweak the "reproduce with:" line to reproduce it though...
maybe because it was a timeout?

It said: --tests
"org.apache.lucene.index.TestDocumentsWriterStallControl.classMethod"
But it should be: --tests
"org.apache.lucene.index.TestDocumentsWriterStallControl.testAcquireReleaseRace"
?
Or maybe no test method at all since we don't know who is truly to blame?

At least if i run this command on current master, it seems to hang:
./gradlew :lucene:core:test --tests
"org.apache.lucene.index.TestDocumentsWriterStallControl.testAcquireReleaseRace"
-Ptests.seed=C412FA486B53A28D -Ptests.multiplier=2 -Ptests.nightly=true

I will let it run for a while and if it doesn't get unstuck, I will open a
JIRA.

Re: [JENKINS] Lucene » Lucene-NightlyTests-main - Build # 215 - Unstable! [ In reply to ]
Where is that file, again?