Mailing List Archive

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Solr TLP - Mailing lists created
Hi everyone,

I'd like to inform you that new mailing lists have been created as part of
the bootstrapping of the newly created Apache Solr TLP. Below are all the
lists and their corresponding subscription request addresses that will be
used for Solr going forward:

1. *Solr Dev* - dev@solr.apache.org [dev-subscribe@solr.apache.org]

2. *Builds* - builds@solr.apache.org [builds-subscribe@solr.apache.org]

3. *Commits* - commits@solr.apache.org [commits-subscribe@solr.apache.org]

4. *Issues* - issues@solr.apache.org [issues-subscribe@solr.apache.org]

The *Solr user mailing list has been migrated* from
solr-user@lucene.apache.org to *users@solr.apache.org
<users@solr.apache.org>*. As part of this migration, all people who were
subscribed to the old list continue to be subscribed to the new one. Any
email sent to the old list going forward will automatically be redirected
to the new address with an updated reply-to address i.e. emails for
existing threads will be gracefully migrated. Please fix any mail filters
you may have for this list.

For more information please see -
https://solr.apache.org/community.html#mailing-lists-chat

Feel free to reach out to the Solr PMC in case of any questions or issues.

-Anshum

On behalf of the Apache Solr PMC
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Solr TLP - Mailing lists created [ In reply to ]
As a lot of you reached out to me about wanting to unsubscribe and I'm
unable to manually process this for each of you,

I recommend folks who want to unsubscribe from a mailing list to do so by
just sending an email to <mailing-list>-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org or

--
Anshum Gupta
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Solr TLP - Mailing lists created [ In reply to ]
Anyone who struggles to get themselves unsubscribed is welcome to contact me. I have the ability to remove people - I just need to receive an email from the address that is subscribed.

Malcolm / Upayavira