--
http://www.needhamsoftware.com (work)
http://www.the111shift.com (play)
Re: Simplifying source pattern checks [ In reply to ]
Makes sense. I see you haven't commented on the issue about this; I prefer
that tactic as it gets noticed by everyone "Watching" the original issue,
even if it's old.

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Re: Simplifying source pattern checks [ In reply to ]
Sure I can do that. Was going to file an issue and link. I think adding a
link sends a mail to the linked issue, but I could be wrong.