Congratulations Jan!

--
Anshum Gupta
Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Jan!

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congrats Jan!!

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Yes, Congratulations and a big thank you Jan!

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Yay Jan!

> On Feb 18, 2021, at 2:26 PM, Houston Putman <houstonputman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Congrats Jan!!
>
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 2:21 PM Tomás Fernández Löbbe <tomasflobbe@gmail.com <mailto:tomasflobbe@gmail.com>> wrote:
> Congratulations Jan!
>
> On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 10:56 AM Anshum Gupta <anshum@anshumgupta.net <mailto:anshum@anshumgupta.net>> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I’d like to inform everyone that the newly formed Apache Solr PMC nominated and elected Jan Høydahl for the position of the Solr PMC Chair and Vice President. This decision was approved by the board in its February 2021 meeting.
>
> Congratulations Jan!
>
> --
> Anshum Gupta

_______________________
Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>
Co-Author: Apache Solr Enterprise Search Server, 3rd Ed <https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/apache-solr-enterprise-search-server-third-edition-raw>
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.
Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations!!

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Jan!

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Jan!

--
Steve

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations and thank you, Jan! It is so exciting that Solr is now a
TLP!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Jan!

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congrats Jan!
--------------------------
Alessandro Benedetti
Apache Lucene/Solr Committer
Director, R&D Software Engineer, Search Consultant
www.sease.io

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations, Jan!

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Jan!

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Jan!

Koji

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Jan!

Regards,
Divye

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congrats!

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congrats Jan and Best Wishes!

Also many thanks to Anshum for all his efforts in the last term!
Also a belated shout out to Cassandra and other chairs in the past for their much appreciated efforts for the community !

Regards
Aroop

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Jan!

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Thanks everyone!

It's an exciting season for Solr, and I look forward to serving the project as chair.
Also thanks to Anshum for an excellent job last term for Lucene.

Jan

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Jan !

RE: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congrats Jan!

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen

<https://www.thetaphi.de> https://www.thetaphi.de

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations!
Karl

Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Jan

Regards,
Lucky Sharma

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 at 8:07 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations!
> Karl
>
> On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 6:28 AM Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Jan!
>>

>> Uwe
>>

>> -----
>>
>> Uwe Schindler
>>
>> Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen
>> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Achterdiek+19,+D-28357+Bremen?entry=gmail&source=g>
>>
>> https://www.thetaphi.de

Warm Regards,

Lucky Sharma
Contact No :+91 9821559918
Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Awesome, way to go Jan!

- Marcus

--
Marcus Eagan
Re: Congratulations to the new Apache Solr PMC Chair, Jan Høydahl! [ In reply to ]
Congrats Jan

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021, 3:04 AM Marcus Eagan <marcuseagan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome, way to go Jan!
>
> - Marcus