Mailing List Archive

MongoDB Hosting an Apache Lucene/Solr Meetup
Hello All (is there a better list?),

There's a cohort of Lucene hackers at MongoDB (and a couple ES and Solr
ones, too). In an effort to foster more collaboration with everyone here,
we at MongoDB would like to sponsor a meetup for the community and mail out
some MongoDB paraphernalia to a few presenters.

We don't wish to control the topic by any means. We'd love to hear if
anyone would like to present something they are working on or have recently
landed in the project, we'd love to hear about it. We are also happy to
present. There have been several really impressive projects to land
recently in Apache's Lucene and SOLR, so there are a lot of options. The
MongoDB team wants to help with the maintenance and innovation happening in
the project. It would be good for them to know who they will be working
with.

Anyway, if people would be up for a virtual get together let me know. If
so, I'll put out a few dates and meetings invites, and a few optional plans
for the broader community to connect with our team and vice versa.

Best,

--
Marcus Eagan