sounds good, and a good OPs type that likes solid stuff and has some
(limited) time to play would be ideal.

Please email me directly at markrmiller@gmail.com if you think you might be
interested and have some experience with SolrCloud clusters as well as some
limited availability in the near future.

- MRM

"I'm a scientist; because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a
living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it."
Re: Seeking an adventurous individual that has decent SolrCloud experience and works well independently and as part of a team. [ In reply to ]
Thanks, I should be all set now.

MRM

“I’ll tell you how I feel about school, Jerry: it’s a waste of time. Bunch
of people runnin’ around bumpin’ into each other, got a guy up front says,
‘2 + 2,’ and the people in the back say, ‘4.’ Then the bell rings and they
give you a carton of milk and a piece of paper that says you can go take a
dump or somethin’. I mean, it’s not a place for smart people, Jerry. I know
that’s not a popular opinion, but that’s my two cents on the issue.”

--
- Mark

http://about.me/markrmiller
Re: Seeking an adventurous individual that has decent SolrCloud experience and works well independently and as part of a team. [ In reply to ]
Thanks to those that volunteered for this. We are almost ready for kick
off. I’ve just got a couple more tests to run and a few help docs to finish.

Also, thanks David Smiley for helping to recruit. Sorry bout that outburst
a while back, I literally woke up at 4 am or whenever on the couch, took a
look at my phone, lashed out in a half sleep state and rolled back over to
sleep.

This is about 100x a challenge as I’ve applied myself to and it pushed me
in ways I have not been pushed. It pushed those close in my life similarly.
I am an ADD, shortcut machine, and this endeavor required the opposite of
that, and for a very, very long time (with some breaks thankfully). It’s a
culmination of my entire life experience of programming, and the first
thing since Lucene that I am pleased to associate my name with. Hopefully
the sausage tastes better than the process.

MRM

*"What, so everyone’s supposed to sleep every single night now? You realize
that nighttime makes up half of all time?"*

--
- Mark

http://about.me/markrmiller