Mailing List Archive

Gradle build, where's the output?
The Gradle build used to print out where to find the artifacts for the “assemble” and “dev” tasks, but that disappeared sometime. Is this intentional? It really helped me the first time I tried to run Solr after building with Gradle…

Currently, “gradlew tasks” does print the location of the artifacts for the “dev” target, but not the “assemble” target, that might suffice.
Re: Gradle build, where's the output? [ In reply to ]
travis doc suggests user account does not have 'read access' to dependency folder

https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/languages/java/#projects-using-gradle

m-

Re: Gradle build, where's the output? [ In reply to ]
We’re probably talking about different things. I have access to all the folders, I think our gradle build has changed recently and we stopped printing out a message for where the results of a specific task wound up.

Always possible it’s something else of course, I’m checking whether it’s a change to our build scripts which have been changing a lot lately.

Re: Gradle build, where's the output? [ In reply to ]
It likely disappeared when I switched us to use the distribution plugin.
Feel free to open either a JIRA or PR for it, depending on your comfort.

Re: Gradle build, where's the output? [ In reply to ]
SOLR-14888

I’m a bit underwater now, so probably won’t get to a PR for a while.