Mailing List Archive

locating source code
I have been having the same problems reported by Scott a few weeks
ago and I was hoping to look at the latest CVS tree for the lucene
source code to try to download just the relevant files that Doug has
recently changed for file locking. I'm not yet sure if this will resolve
my problem - but I'm hoping it will. (I am currently using the 2nd
release of lucene from sourceforge rev 1_01b, but I have downloaded
a few extra files from sourceforge to update this revision, to fix Thread
Safety and OutOfMemory related problems).

Is it possible to access the source code on the jakarta web site via
the CVS tree (similar to sourceforge) ? I have tried looking at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-lucene/src/#dirlist
but the source code is not visible to me.

Is there another way to access the source code using just a browser ?

Thanks for your help

Joanne

Re: [Lucene-dev] locating source code [ In reply to ]
Yes, see