The Lucene mailing lists have also moved to Jakarta. If you have not done
so already, please subscribe to the Jakarta Lucene user list by sending mail
to:
lucene-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org

The sourceforge mailing lists will no longer be used. To unsubscribe from
the Sourceforge list, please visit:

Thanks to everyone who helped to make this move possible.

Doug
RE: Lucene has moved to Jakarta [ In reply to ]
> From: Robert J. Lebowitz [mailto:lebowitz@finaltouch.com]
>
> > - added RangeQuery, for term-range searching
>
> Is this based on the code I submitted a while back???

No, although it is similar. Scott Ganyo implemented this. It is
implemented by the class org.apache.lucene.search.RangeQuery.

Scott also extended the query parser to incorporate range queries as
follows:
inclusive range = field:[lowerTerm-upperTerm]
exclusive range = field:{lowerTerm-upperTerm}

Doug