seem to be in the Jakarta dist server, either source or binary.

Anyone have a link?

-Matt Bishop
RE: Lucene dist. at Jakarta? [ In reply to ]
> From: Matthew Bishop [mailto:matt@thebishops.org]
>
> I just joined the list, and I am trying to locate 1.02, but
> it doesn't
> seem to be in the Jakarta dist server, either source or binary.

The Jakarta site is not quite complete. Please continue to use the
Sourceforge site for downloads until the Jakarta site is announced, which
should be only a few days.

Thanks,

Doug
RE: Lucene dist. at Jakarta? [ In reply to ]
Can we set the mailing list do display the usual [lucene-dev] thing in the
subject line?

http://phone.yahoo.com
Re: Lucene dist. at Jakarta? [ In reply to ]
on 10/1/01 11:24 AM, "Eugene Gluzberg" <drag0n2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can we set the mailing list do display the usual [lucene-dev] thing in the
> subject line?

-1

None of the other jakarta project use this and there is really no reason for
it. If you want to filter, it is much better to filter on the To: line.

-jon
Re: [Lucene-dev] Re: Lucene dist. at Jakarta? [ In reply to ]
Except for Cc cases which forces you to create two filters when you use
some email readers, of course. :)
I'd +1 it.

Otis

http://phone.yahoo.com
Re: [Lucene-dev] Re: Lucene dist. at Jakarta? [ In reply to ]
on 10/1/01 5:54 PM, "Otis Gospodnetic" <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Except for Cc cases which forces you to create two filters when you use
> some email readers, of course. :)
> I'd +1 it.
>
> Otis

Not unless you have a decent email client that will filter on both at the
same time. :-)

-jon
Re: [Lucene-dev] Re: Lucene dist. at Jakarta? [ In reply to ]
--- Jon Stevens <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:
> on 10/1/01 5:54 PM, "Otis Gospodnetic" <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Except for Cc cases which forces you to create two filters when you
> use
> > some email readers, of course. :)
> > I'd +1 it.
> >
> > Otis
>
> Not unless you have a decent email client that will filter on both at
> the
> same time. :-)
>
> -jon

Which not everyone has or can have, so it would be nice to make this
simple change for those who need it.
In the time it took us to write back and forth this could have already
been done :)
Off to bed.

Otis

http://phone.yahoo.com
Re: [Lucene-dev] Re: Lucene dist. at Jakarta? [ In reply to ]
> > Except for Cc cases which forces you to create two
> filters when you use
> > some email readers, of course. :)
> > I'd +1 it.
> >
> > Otis
>
> Not unless you have a decent email client that will
> filter on both at the
> same time. :-)

Except of course, I wouldn't even need to mess with my
filters in the first place if this was already done :)

+1