logo from the original Lucene artwork and save it as a set of GIFs. These
should contain just the script of the word "Lucene". We need a 300 pixel
wide version and various smaller sizes, e.g., around 50, 100, 150 and 200
pixels.

The original artwork, containing the Illustrator files, can be found at:
http://www.lucene.com/lucene-artwork.zip

Thanks!

Doug
Re: Adobe Illustrator help? [ In reply to ]
On 9/27/01 2:06 PM, "Doug Cutting" <DCutting@grandcentral.com> wrote:

> Can someone with access to Adobe Illustrator please help Lucene?
>
> To build Lucene's new home at Apache Jakarta we need to extract the Lucene
> logo from the original Lucene artwork and save it as a set of GIFs. These
> should contain just the script of the word "Lucene". We need a 300 pixel
> wide version and various smaller sizes, e.g., around 50, 100, 150 and 200
> pixels.
>
> The original artwork, containing the Illustrator files, can be found at:
> http://www.lucene.com/lucene-artwork.zip

http://www.apache.org/~jvanzyl/jakarta-lucene-logos.zip

lucene-logo-300.gif
lucene-logo-200.gif
lucene-logo-150.gif
lucene-logo-100.gif

Numbers are width in pixels @ 72dpi.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity
http://jakarta.apache.org/alexandria
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons
RE: Adobe Illustrator help? [ In reply to ]
Thanks to all who responded.

Matt Tucker was first and did a fine job, so I'll be using his.

Thanks again,

Doug