Mailing List Archive

RE: [Lucene-dev] CVS commit: 'lucene/com/lucene/analysis/de Germa nAnalyzer.java,1.1 GermanStemFilter.java,1.1 GermanStemmer.java,1.1 Make f ile,1.1 WordlistLoader.java,1.1'
> From: Jon Stevens [mailto:jon@latchkey.com]
>
> on 9/24/01 2:52 PM, "Doug Cutting" <DCutting@grandcentral.com> wrote:
>
> > I think we should 'cvs rm' all of the files, and change the
> > README to point to Jakarta. Does that sound reasonable?
>
> Don't do that. It will serve as the repo for the old history
> of the changes.

I guess that means the history didn't make it to Jakarta... If that's the
case, even though 'cvs rm' doesn't actually delete the file, it does hide it
pretty effectively, so you're right, this is probably a bad idea.

So probably we should just add lots of notices to the Sourceforge site
saying that things have moved to Jakarta.

Doug