Mailing List Archive

State of CVS
Hi,

I've done about all I can do today, things are still a bit rough around the
edges and in the conversion I may very well have messed up some things. If
people can check out the repository and poke around. I will take another
crack at cleaning things up tomorrow when I get some time.

o "jar" target works
o "demo" target works
o "test" target doesn't work
o haven't tried running the junit tests
o seems to be a problem with anakia so I can't generate the docs

I have tried to adjust things so that the whole works will function with ant
installed. Maybe we could remove some of the jars from the repository.

That's it for now. Sorry for taking so long in getting the source into the
repository.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl