(3) checkout from daedalus, add to site (Ted?)
(4) spread the word to the committers, users (Ted? Jason?)

- Sam Ruby
Re: First post [ In reply to ]
Sam Ruby wrote:
> Question: should there be a lucene-user? Feel free to reply to the list...

+1

> are jon, jason, ted and I. Karma granted. Request for ids forwarded to
> root.

Cool.

> Todos:
> (1) import code (who?)

I think we should try to get the Lucene gang to do as much of this as
possible.

> (2) add to gump (Sam)
> (3) checkout from daedalus, add to site (Ted?)

+1

I can handle the site-side stuff, if Jason wants to prod the developers
and help them get the source tree into the latest form.

> (4) spread the word to the committers, users (Ted? Jason?)

If Jason is up for it, we should do a welcome to Jakarta message for the
committers. We've several hands to hold at once here.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/
Re: First post [ In reply to ]
On 9/11/01 6:19 PM, "Ted Husted" <husted@apache.org> wrote:

> Sam Ruby wrote:
>> Question: should there be a lucene-user? Feel free to reply to the list...
>
> +1

>> are jon, jason, ted and I. Karma granted. Request for ids forwarded to
>> root.
>
> Cool.
>
>> Todos:
>> (1) import code (who?)
>
> I think we should try to get the Lucene gang to do as much of this as
> possible.
>
>> (2) add to gump (Sam)
>> (3) checkout from daedalus, add to site (Ted?)
>
> +1
>
> I can handle the site-side stuff, if Jason wants to prod the developers
> and help them get the source tree into the latest form.

No problem. I'll send another message to the dev list and see how it's
going.

>> (4) spread the word to the committers, users (Ted? Jason?)
>
> If Jason is up for it, we should do a welcome to Jakarta message for the
> committers. We've several hands to hold at once here.

Sure, I can whip up a little message tomorrow morning and send it off.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org