I to look into the source?

Best regards

Stefan
Search Rank explanation [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I just a look on lucene and I have seen, that there is really good
documentation about the indexer. I have made some test with search, and
I'm intersected, how the search ranks are build. I have taken a look on
luke, which gives some good hints, but is there a description, how the
values for the fields like fieldNorm or termFreq, ... are build, or have
I to look into the source?

Best regards

Stefan
Re: Search Rank explanation [ In reply to ]
Schuh, Stefan wrote:
> I just a look on lucene and I have seen, that there is really good
> documentation about the indexer. I have made some test with search, and
> I'm intersected, how the search ranks are build. I have taken a look on
> luke, which gives some good hints, but is there a description, how the
> values for the fields like fieldNorm or termFreq, ... are build, or have
> I to look into the source?

http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/search/Similarity.html

http://www.lucenebook.com/search?query=scoring

Doug