john adams
thomas jefferson
Yi Xie

Thanks,
Subin Alex

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Re: batch search in solr 8.6 [ In reply to ]
I've tried and tried to unsubscribe from this over the years. How do I do
it?
Please, can someone please tell me?

Thank you!

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 3:16 AM Subin Alex <alexkutty19@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear folks,
>
> Is it possible to search a batch of names (in an xml or csv format) against
> solr and get the result against each searched term back in excel.
> For example , can i send below to solr to search and return me the hits
> against each of them in an excel. I am using solr 8.6. Please advise.
> name
> alex
> john adams
> thomas jefferson
> Yi Xie
>

> Thanks,
> Subin Alex
>
> <
> http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail
> >
> Virus-free.
> www.avg.com
> <
> http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail

May the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace!

P.S. Have you answered the most important question
<http://craving-god.blogspot.com/2014/10/are-you-going-to-heaven-or-hell.html>
that you can ask?
Re: batch search in solr 8.6 [ In reply to ]
Send an email to to general-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org from the same email address that you are subscribed as.

Jan