Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 8.6.1.
Anyone interested in this release can and should vote !

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/lucene/pylucene/KEYS
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/pylucene/KEYS

pps: here is my +1
Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 8.6.1 [ In reply to ]
+1 to release.

I ran my usual smoke test to index, forceMerge and search the first 100K
documents from English Wikipedia export, on Arch Linux, Java 1.11.06,
Python 3.8.1 -- test ran fine!

Thanks Andi.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 8.6.1 [ In reply to ]
+1 to release, thanks Andi.

Dawid

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 8.6.1 [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 9 Sep 2020, Dawid Weiss wrote:

> +1 to release, thanks Andi.

This vote has passed.
Thank you all who voted !