Mailing List Archive

master slave out of sync
Hello,

we are experiencing out of sync problem between master and slave (we have one master and multiple slaves).
Master and Slave nodes have the same version number, but when a document on Master node will be deleted, the Slaves sometimes still have this (removed) document in the index.

Whats the best way to "debug" / analyze such out-of-sync/replication issues? In catalina.out File i just see the message on slave "in sync with master" but thats not true.

Currently we have solr 4.10 installed (we cannot update because of typo3 solr-connector which requires 4.10)

Kind regards and thank you for your help in advance
Christoph