Mailing List Archive

ANNOUNCE: Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.1 released
The Lucene PMC is pleased to announce that the Solr Reference Guide
for 7.1 is now available.

This 1,077-page PDF is the definitive guide to using Apache Solr, the
search server built on Lucene.

The PDF Guide can be downloaded from:
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-7.1.pdf.

It is also available online at https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_1.

New in this version of the Guide is documentation for the new features
released in Solr 7.1. In addition, we have reorganized the main
sections a bit, adding a new section "Deployment and Operations" where
information for operational management of Solr (such as the location
of major config files, how to go to production, running on HDFS, etc.)
now resides. We intend to add more to this section in future releases.

Regards,
Cassandra