Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 6.4.1.
Anyone interested in this release can and should vote !

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/lucene/pylucene/KEYS
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/pylucene/KEYS

pps: here is my +1
Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 6.4.1 (rc1) [ In reply to ]
Ping ?
Two more PMC votes are needed before this release can happen.
Thanks !

Andi..

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 6.4.1 (rc1) [ In reply to ]
Sorry, I will have a look!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 6.4.1 (rc1) [ In reply to ]
+1 to release.

I ran my usual smoke test: indexing first 100K docs from English
Wikipedia export, optimizing, running a couple searches, on Ubuntu
16.04, Java 1.8.0_101, Python 2.7.12.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 6.4.1 (rc1) [ In reply to ]
Tried to build on my Mac again, same problem as last time when running ‘make’, the command 'python -m jcc.__main__ --shared --arch ….’ requests old Apple-Java 6:

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com