If that is known, how can I change the memory settings for the embedded ZK?

Amrit Sarkar
Search Engineer
Lucidworks, Inc.
415-589-9269
www.lucidworks.com
Twitter http://twitter.com/lucidworks
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarkaramrit2
Re: Regarding embedded ZK with Solr [ In reply to ]
Hi,

The embedded ZK is not intended for production use, please use a standalone cluster.
Embedded ZK will share JVM heap with Jetty and Solr, so if any of them cause OOM, it will affect all.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: Regarding embedded ZK with Solr [ In reply to ]
Hi Jan,

Thank you for responding. I understand we should not use embedded ZK in
production. As three components share the same heap, I am assuming there is
no way to control the component individual consumption rate?

Re: Regarding embedded ZK with Solr [ In reply to ]
Hi Jan,

Nevermind you already answered that in the mailing list. Thank you again.