Integrate hdfs and solr
Hello,
I am trying to integrate Apache solr and Hdfs for a college project. And m
not able to proceed. It would be a great help if you could guide me
regarding the same and soon.
Thank you
Regards,
Amruta Mujumdar
Re: Integrate hdfs and solr [ In reply to ]
Hi Amruta,

If you setup Hadoop using Cloudera Manager, ZooKeeper is automatically
installed. You can setup SolrCloud on ZooKeeper.

Here are some articles:
-
http://www.evertwagenaar.com/index.php/2017/01/11/installing-a-standalone-zookeeper-and-use-solrcloud-with-3-machines/
This
article has 2 parts. Part 2 describes how to setup Solr (and SolrCloud)
with Zookeeper.
-
http://www.evertwagenaar.com/index.php/2017/01/13/setting-up-nutch-and-hadoop-on-6-machines-1/

The last article describes Installation of Hadoop with Cloudera manager on
Rackspace.com.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Evert Wagenaar.

Op zo 15 jan. 2017 om 18:17 schreef mujumdar amruta <
mujumdaramruta.comp@mmcoe.edu.in>

--
Sent from Gmail IPad