Mailing List Archive

OnError CSV Uploads
Hi All,

Background:
I have a mainframe file that I want to upload and the data is pipe delimited.
Some of the records however have a few fields less that others within the same file and when I try to import the file, Solr has an issue with the amount of columns vs the amount of values, which is correct.

Is there not a way, using the standard CSV upload, to continue on error and perhaps get a log of the failed records?

GPAA e-mail Disclaimers and confidential note

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use the contents
or disclose them to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately
and delete the e-mail. This e-mail is not intended nor
shall it be taken to create any legal relations, contractual or otherwise.
Legally binding obligations can only arise for the GPAA by means of
a written instrument signed by an authorised signatory.