Mailing List Archive

How to get all the fields in a distributed Solr collection?
Hi guys, i am trying to get all the fields in my distributed solr collection,
but I can't seem to find a reliable way to do this.
I tried to do the following:
1. Using /admin/luke
2. Using /admin/luke?wt=csv (I did this in order to get just field names
without the extra infromation provided by luke)
3. From the schema browser, manually copying the fields.

So far I did this on a single shard, however each method returns a different
amount of fields ! (method number 3 returned the most results, method 2 the
least.. And honsetly I excpected method 1 and 2 to return the same amount
seeing how they both use luke)
I will have to do this across 30 shards (because some shards might contain
fields that others don't, and merge the results)

In my index I have fields that are only indexed, only stored, I have both
indexed and stored fields, I have dynamic fields, I have copy fields. As you
can see, a large variety of field types.

I'm going to reindex my collection and I'm afriad to lose any information.

So, how do I get all the fields in my collection in a reliable manner?

Thanks for your help!