Mailing List Archive

solrcloud faq's
*Hello there I have seen your video on solr Lucene on YouTube and have a
question. For example I have 30 GB index size then what should be the
suitable plan. How many shards and replication factors should be used and
how many nodes on each shard. Another question is if i am updating delta on
a single shard but two different nodes would it be problematic updating
nodes at the same time with two different entities. Actually there is
another question what is best time for rescheduling in solr when we have
500 document per minute. I will be highly grateful for your cooperation.
Thanx a million and please do reply.*