tried to config my schema.xml, but the file was not there... after copying
the standard schema.xml file, it still works but no highlight is shown.

I will only index PDF, DOC, DOCX and TXT files, and it should search the
content, and the highlight should bring the part or the parts, in that PDF,
that has the word I query to.

Hope I made myself clear in the message above.

Thanks to all and best regards!

*​Evert*
Re: Solr Help for Begginer - Configuration - Hightlight should bring the pdf content part [ In reply to ]
To answer your first question, you should send this to the solr-users
mailing group.
To get the highlights, you should specify the field that you want to
highlight. In the solr admin ui, you can do this by checking the highlight
option and then putting the field you want to highlight in the hl.field
option.
To specify additional highlighting options, you'll have to modify your
solrconfig.xml and the required highlight parameters to your request
handler. Take a look at the official documentation to find out what
parameters you can add and how:
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/HighlightingParameters

--
Binoy Dalal
+919930113964
Re: Solr Help for Begginer - Configuration - Hightlight should bring the pdf content part [ In reply to ]
Thanks Binoy!

*Evert Ramos*
*evert.ramos@gmail.com <evert.ramos@gmail.com>*
+55 61 9935 00 88