Mailing List Archive

FOSDEM 2016 - take action by 4th of December 2015
As most of you probably know FOSDEM 2016 (the biggest,
100% free open source developer conference) is right
around the corner:
https://fosdem.org/2016/

We hope to have an ASF booth and we would love to see as
many ASF projects as possible present at various tracks
(AKA Developer rooms):
https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/#devrooms

This year, for the first time, we are running a dedicated
Big Data and HPC Developer Room and given how much of that
open source development is done at ASF it would be great
to have folks submit talks to:
https://hpc-bigdata-fosdem16.github.io

While the CFPs for different Developer Rooms follow slightly
different schedules, but if you submit by the end of this week
you should be fine.

Finally if you don't want to fish for CFP submission URL,
here it is:
https://fosdem.org/submit

If you have any questions -- please email me *directly* and
hope to see as many of you as possible in two months!

Thanks,
Roman.