technical resources (I think), specifically on how stemming and
highlighting work together.

Thank you, Ann.
Re: Where to start? [ In reply to ]
re: Where to Start

start by removing your highlight specification. Does the result have the
expected words?

-will

Re: Where to start? [ In reply to ]
You are using the wrong email list - use the Solr user list. Start by
describing what symptom is bothering you - but please do that on the
correct mailing list.

-- Jack Krupansky

Re: Where to start? [ In reply to ]
not sure why the apache-solr-ref-guide came to this list for a vote
given Jack's redirection.

Re: Where to start? [ In reply to ]
When I asked my question
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/201508.mbox/%3CCAFrgDmEvREyKnWqW6pjQ33aAOE5QCgsWf2BjwMU7TcqqCUDjUA%40mail.gmail.com%3E>on
the solr user list in August, no one answered. The subject is: Stem Words
Highlighted - Keyword Not Highlighted. I'll post an answer to Will's
question on my user list post.