Mailing List Archive

Corosync do not send traffic
Hello,

Due to a change in the switch in one of the datacenters now I have an odd
behaviour in the cluster.

I am using cman with corosync and pacemaker. The versions are:

pacemaker-1.1.10-14.el6_5.3.x86_64
corosync-1.4.1-15.el6_4.1.x86_64
cman-3.0.12.1-49.el6.x86_64

The problem is, when I launch /etc/init.d/pacemaker start and the cman_tool
launch corosync, I don't see any UDP traffic, so the cluster is "broken"

But if I launch manually the same command "corosync -f" I do see udp
traffic and the totem is correctly sent between nodes.

It all began with the change in the switch, but I set the tcpdump in the
hosts and I do not see traffic.

I have tried the multicast and unicast configuration, different network,
but all with the same behaviour.

What am I missing?

Best Regards

--
*Roberto Muñoz Gómez*

--
This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended