Mailing List Archive

Download of Cluster Glue package?
Hi,

The download link for cluster glue has stopped working, http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/archive/glue-1.0.12.tar.bz2. Is it down permanently?

br,
/dejan

Re: Download of Cluster Glue package? [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 03:21:57PM +0000, Dejan Bucar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The download link for cluster glue has stopped working, http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/archive/glue-1.0.12.tar.bz2. Is it down permanently?

Should work again.

There had been some abuse of the dynamically generated tarballs,
so I disabled them, but put some (the most frequently requested ones)
up as static files.

Apparently this had been requested by mercurial hash more frequently
than by version tag, so I left out the version tag.

Corrected now.

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: http://www.LINBIT.com | Your Way to High Availability

Re: Download of Cluster Glue package? [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 04:08:13PM +0100, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 03:21:57PM +0000, Dejan Bucar wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The download link for cluster glue has stopped working, http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/archive/glue-1.0.12.tar.bz2. Is it down permanently?

For the record: you can always use
hg clone http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue
cd glue
hg archive glue.tar.bz2
# Or:
tag=glue-1.0.12; hg archive -r $tag $tag.tar.bz2

Re: Download of Cluster Glue package? [ In reply to ]
Thank you Lars for the fast response and putting up the tarball again, greatly appreciated.

The reason why we needed a download link was that cluster glue has recently been included in the meta-cgl layer for Yocto.

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-cgl/tree/meta-cgl-common/recipes-cgl/cluster-glue

The recipe includes a direct link to that tarball.

Br,
Dejan

--
Dejan Bucar
Team Manager

This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone.