Mailing List Archive

ORACLE 12 and SLES HAE (Sles 11sp3)
Hi,
most of the SLES 11 sp3 with HAE are migrating Oracle Db.
The migration will be from Oracle 11 to Oracle 12

They have verified that the Oracles cluster resources actually supports
- Oracle 10.2 and 11.2
Command used: usando il comando *crm ra info ocf:heartbeat:SAPDatabase*
So seems they are out of support.
So I would like to know which version of cluster/SO/Agent supports Oracle 12.
AFAIK agents are tipically included in rpm.
# rpm -qf /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/SAPDatabase
resource-agents-3.9.5-0.34.57
and there are NOT updates about that....in the channel.

Any Idea on that?
Thanks,
Crisitiano

________________

Cristiano Coltro
Premium Support Engineer

mail: cristiano.coltro@microfocus.com
phone +39 02 36634936
mobile +39 3351435589

____________________
Re: ORACLE 12 and SLES HAE (Sles 11sp3) [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 02:32:52AM -0600, Cristiano Coltro wrote:
> Hi,
> most of the SLES 11 sp3 with HAE are migrating Oracle Db.
> The migration will be from Oracle 11 to Oracle 12
>
> They have verified that the Oracles cluster resources actually supports
> - Oracle 10.2 and 11.2
> Command used: usando il comando *crm ra info ocf:heartbeat:SAPDatabase*
> So seems they are out of support.
> So I would like to know which version of cluster/SO/Agent supports Oracle 12.
> AFAIK agents are tipically included in rpm.
> # rpm -qf /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/SAPDatabase
> resource-agents-3.9.5-0.34.57
> and there are NOT updates about that....in the channel.
>
> Any Idea on that?

Has been answered on the Pacemaker/Clusterlabs list meanwhile...

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: http://www.LINBIT.com | Your Way to High Availability