Mailing List Archive

Change disk
My two node email server cluster uses corosync 1.4.2.

One device (/dev/drbd3), which only holds the email data in a separated
disk, is running out of space.

To change the two disks for bigger ones I'm thinking to use the following
strategy:

1. Put node 2 in standby

2. Change and configure the new bigger disk on node 2

3. Put node 2 back online and wait for syncing.

4. Put node 1 in standby and repeat the procedure

Would this approach work?

I'm concerned if the meta data of the new disk created on node 2 with
drdbadm create-md r3 would conflict with node 1.

Or even better, is there a 'how to' specific for this case?

Best regards.

Wolfgang