Mailing List Archive

Re: [Pacemaker] [RFC] Organizing HA Summit 2015 [ In reply to ]
Hello,

it occured to me that if you want to use the opportunity and double
as as tourist while being in Brno, it's about the right time to
consider reservations/ticket purchases this early.
At least in some cases it is a must, e.g., Villa Tugendhat:

http://rezervace.spilberk.cz/langchange.aspx?mrsname=&languageId=2&returnUrl=%2Flist

--
Jan
Re: [Pacemaker] [RFC] Organizing HA Summit 2015 [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

Really late response but,
I will be joining the HA summit, with a few colleagues from NTT.

See you guys in Brno,

> Hello,
>
> it occured to me that if you want to use the opportunity and double
> as as tourist while being in Brno, it's about the right time to
> consider reservations/ticket purchases this early.
> At least in some cases it is a must, e.g., Villa Tugendhat:
>
> http://rezervace.spilberk.cz/langchange.aspx?mrsname=&languageId=2&returnUrl=%2Flist
>
> On 08/09/14 12:30 +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
>> DevConf will start Friday the 6th of Feb 2015 in Red Hat Brno offices.
>>
>> My suggestion would be to have a 2 days dedicated HA summit the 4th and
>> the 5th of February.
>
> --
> Jan

Keisuke MORI
Re: [Pacemaker] [RFC] Organizing HA Summit 2015 [ In reply to ]
It will be very nice to see you again! Will Ikeda-san be there as well?

digimer

On 22/12/14 03:35 AM, Keisuke MORI wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Really late response but,
> I will be joining the HA summit, with a few colleagues from NTT.
>
> See you guys in Brno,
> Thanks,

>> Hello,
>>
>> it occured to me that if you want to use the opportunity and double
>> as as tourist while being in Brno, it's about the right time to
>> consider reservations/ticket purchases this early.
>> At least in some cases it is a must, e.g., Villa Tugendhat:
>>
>> http://rezervace.spilberk.cz/langchange.aspx?mrsname=&languageId=2&returnUrl=%2Flist
>>
>> On 08/09/14 12:30 +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
>>> DevConf will start Friday the 6th of Feb 2015 in Red Hat Brno offices.
>>>
>>> My suggestion would be to have a 2 days dedicated HA summit the 4th and
>>> the 5th of February.
>>
>> --
>> Jan

Digimer
access to education?
Re: [Linux-HA] [Pacemaker] [RFC] Organizing HA Summit 2015 [ In reply to ]
Hi Digimer,

I am Iida to participate from NTT along with Mori.
I want you added to the list of participants.

I'm sorry contact is late.

Regards,
Yusuke