Mailing List Archive

announcement: planning resource-agents release 3.9.6
Hello,

We released resource-agents v3.9.5 back in February. In the
meantime there have been quite a few fixes and new features
pushed to the repository and it is high time for another release.

Lars Ellenberg will run the release this time and do whatever is
necessary that we have a good set of resource agents.
Thanks Lars!

Two milestones were created at github.com today and this is the
tentative schedule:

3.9.6-rc1: October 9.
3.9.6: October 16.

If there's anything you think should be part of the release
please open an issue, a pull request, or a bugzilla, as you see
fit.

If there's anything that hasn't received due attention, please
let us know.

Finally, if you can help with resolving issues consider yourself
invited to do so.

Cheers,

The resource-agents crowd
Re: [Linux-HA] announcement: planning resource-agents release 3.9.6 [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 03:33:35PM +0200, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We released resource-agents v3.9.5 back in February. In the
> meantime there have been quite a few fixes and new features
> pushed to the repository and it is high time for another release.
>
> Lars Ellenberg will run the release this time and do whatever is
> necessary that we have a good set of resource agents.
> Thanks Lars!

Is that so ;-)
I thought I'd "only" try to poke all contributers,
authors and maintainers, as well as the community,
to either raise issues now,
or don't get to complain about it later ;)

> Two milestones were created at github.com today and this is the
> tentative schedule:
>
> 3.9.6-rc1: October 9.
> 3.9.6: October 16.
>
> If there's anything you think should be part of the release
> please open an issue, a pull request, or a bugzilla, as you see
> fit.
>
> If there's anything that hasn't received due attention, please
> let us know.
>
> Finally, if you can help with resolving issues consider yourself
> invited to do so.

: Lars Ellenberg
Re: [Linux-HA] announcement: planning resource-agents release 3.9.6 [ In reply to ]
Hi Lars,

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 03:47:18PM +0200, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 03:33:35PM +0200, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > We released resource-agents v3.9.5 back in February. In the
> > meantime there have been quite a few fixes and new features
> > pushed to the repository and it is high time for another release.
> >
> > Lars Ellenberg will run the release this time and do whatever is
> > necessary that we have a good set of resource agents.
> > Thanks Lars!
>
> Is that so ;-)
> I thought I'd "only" try to poke all contributers,
> authors and maintainers, as well as the community,
> to either raise issues now,
> or don't get to complain about it later ;)

Yes, that's about it. "Only" that!

Cheers,

Dejan