Mailing List Archive

Queries for using Linux-Ha and Pacemaker
Hi,
I am building a hot stand by application. To achieve HA I explored and understood from internet that Linux-Ha and Pacemaker can be used.
I never used these applications. To install and configure I am reffering to following link.
http://www.linux-ha.org/doc/users-guide/_building_and_installing_from_source.html

I have few queries please find them below:
1) Please advise am I referring to correct link.
2) Link specifies flex scanner, open IPMI, python, net-snmp development headers as prerequisite on platform. Are these part of the tar ball that I download from link or I have to download them separately?
3) Do I need to download Mercurial utilities?
4) Please also let me know till what exetent the support is provided?

Thanks in advance for your support

Thanks & Regards
Navneet Khanuja

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.