Mailing List Archive

Re: ´ð¸´£º Re: New agent NodeUtilization for pacemaker
Doesn't SysInfo do most of this already?

Re: ´ð¸´£º Re: New agent NodeUtilization for pacemaker [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew,

On 12/06/11 07:52, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> Doesn't SysInfo do most of this already?
It doesn't set utilization attributes though. And we'll need special
ways to determine the amount of hypervisor's memory.

Regards,
Gaoyan
--
Gao,Yan <ygao@suse.com>
Software Engineer
Re: 答复: Re: New agent NodeUtilization for pacemaker [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew,

I am agree with Yan,
did you mean we can merge NodeUtilization into SysInfo ?

Regards,
John

Re: ´ð¸´£º Re: New agent NodeUtilization for pacemaker [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 5:25 PM, John Shi <jshi@suse.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>

> I am agree with Yan,
>
> did you mean we can merge NodeUtilization into SysInfo ?

I think that makes the most sense.
If we add a node/utilization toggle we can let people choose what type
of attributes they want and maintain the discovery logic in one place.

For extra credit, perhaps allow people to choose which fields they want set.