I found these relevant headers in your message:
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 21:15:43 +0200
From: Florian Haas <florian.haas@linbit.com>
To: ha-wg-technical@lists.linux-foundation.org
Sender: ha-wg-technical-bounces@lists.linux-foundation.org

In absense of a CC: or Reply-To:, human responses will go to the From: address and not to the Sender:

So possibly my MUA did the correct thing. From RFC 2822, section 3.6.2:
"The originator fields also provide the information required when
replying to a message. When the "Reply-To:" field is present, it
indicates the mailbox(es) to which the author of the message suggests
that replies be sent. In the absence of the "Reply-To:" field,
replies SHOULD by default be sent to the mailbox(es) specified in the
"From:" field unless otherwise specified by the person composing the
reply."

Regards,
Ulrich

Re: Antw: Re: Hi, I've joined the list [ In reply to ]
On 2011-07-07 09:04, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just hit "reply" (not checking the headers after that). Maybe It's a problem of your reply ot he mailing list.

Sorry to put it this bluntly, but we don't need to get engaged in a
discussion that has been had on probably hundreds of mailing lists
thousands of times.

http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful.html
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=reply-to+munging

You can be bothered to hit "Reply to all" or "Reply to list" when you
mean to. Believe me, you can.

Cheers,
Florian
Re: Antw: Re: Hi, I've joined the list [ In reply to ]
Nachricht <4E16A2B3.1060409@linbit.com>:
> Was this another one that was intended to go to the list?

Yes.

> On 07/08/2011 08:09 AM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> > OK, you also can configure the intended replies in mailman:
> > "reply_goes_to_list (general): Where are replies to list messages
> directed?"
>
> I appreciate the mailman insight. As a general observation, however,
> allow me to remark that something being possible to configure does not
> necessarily imply that it is prudent to do so.

OK, the linux-ha is configured that a simple reply is sufficient, ha-wg-technical is differently configured.

Also with a "reply to all" you might get each message twice: Once to you adress, and once through the list.

If the majority likes it, I can live with it.

Ulrich