Mailing List Archive

resource-agents new spec file
Hi guys,

I just committed a new merged spec file in the newspec branch in git.

It?s a merge of both upstream spec files with lots of cleanup and some
new features too. This is just a first cut and it?s missing the
conditional options to decide which ras set to use at build (will come
soon tho).

I tested on fedora and rhel6 so far, but I need somebody to also test on
other distributions. I am fairly confident that I missed a bit or two :)

Simplest way to test:

git clone...
./autogen.sh
./configure (NOTE: does not require any option for rpm to work properly)
make rpm or make srpm

when creating a tarball with make dist, you can also use:

rpmbuild -ta resource-agents-(version).tar.gz (or .bz2)

Please let me know if it fails and how it fails and what distro/version
you are using.

Thanks
Fabio
resource-agents new spec file [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Fabio M. Di Nitto <fdinitto at redhat.com>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I just committed a new merged spec file in the newspec branch in git.

Can you also post the git url?

Thank you.

> It?s a merge of both upstream spec files with lots of cleanup and some
> new features too. This is just a first cut and it?s missing the
> conditional options to decide which ras set to use at build (will come
> soon tho).
>
> I tested on fedora and rhel6 so far, but I need somebody to also test on
> other distributions. I am fairly confident that I missed a bit or two :)
>
> Simplest way to test:
>
> git clone...
> ./autogen.sh
> ./configure (NOTE: does not require any option for rpm to work properly)
> make rpm or make srpm
>
> when creating a tarball with make dist, you can also use:
>
> rpmbuild -ta resource-agents-(version).tar.gz (or .bz2)
>
> Please let me know if it fails and how it fails and what distro/version
> you are using.
>
> Thanks
> Fabio

Dan Frincu
CCNA, RHCE
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
resource-agents new spec file [ In reply to ]
On 4/7/2011 9:46 AM, Dan Frincu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Fabio M. Di Nitto <fdinitto at redhat.com
> <mailto:fdinitto at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I just committed a new merged spec file in the newspec branch in git.
>

> Can you also post the git url?
>
> Thank you.

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents

Fabio