Mailing List Archive

Fwd: New resource agents common/core provider name?
Forgot to reply-all.

biker-mice-from-mars +1 ;)
SRATSS - saber rider and the star sheriffs (gotta love the guitar intro)

tachyon - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon
- mainly because any particle that can travel faster than light is
theoretically capable of time travel and this project IS THE FUTURE, excuse
my enthusiasm, I know were talking about RA's but nevertheless
- also http://www.tachyon.org/ <http://www.tachyon.org/> is for sale AFAICS
- it's short...er than clusterlabs
- it's catchy
- I can provide other benefits for the name if it gets a general thumbs up
:)

Anything with ha in its name somewhat limits the scope to high availability,
and this is much more than just that.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Fabio M. Di Nitto <fdinitto at redhat.com>
> wrote: