I would like to ask if it is possible to restart a set of services every time "hb_takeover all" is executed?

Best Regards,
James.
Re: Restart service on hb_takeover. [ In reply to ]
Everything is possible.

Heartbeat is end of life,
haresources mode even more so.

No need to argue, I'm just stating facts here ;-)

Probably the most easy way for you to achieve what you want: use yet an
other wrapper script.

If you elaborate on the actual problem, with some specific example, someone
may come up with a better idea altogether.
Re: Restart service on hb_takeover. [ In reply to ]
Hey,

Thanks for your reply ????. I need to restart Apache every time hb_takeover is executed and a few other services, but would really like not to use a wrapper script.