[Problem] The designation of the S option seems to have a problem.
Hi All,

The S option of hb_report does not work well.
Mr. Kristoer made similar modifications in hb_report of the crm shell.

 * https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/issues/137

I just request this correction in glue.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.
Re: [Problem] The designation of the S option seems to have a problem. [ In reply to ]
Hi Hideo-san,

On Mon, May 02, 2016 at 04:57:09PM +0900, renayama19661014@ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The S option of hb_report does not work well.
> Mr. Kristoer made similar modifications in hb_report of the crm shell.
>
>  * https://github.com/ClusterLabs/crmsh/issues/137
>
> I just request this correction in glue.

Thanks for the patch. But I think that we should deprecate
hb_report in favour of crm report, no use keeping two copies
around.

Cheers,

Dejan

Re: [Problem] The designation of the S option seems to have a problem. [ In reply to ]
Hi Dejan,

I agree to your opinion, too.

I think that the abolition of hb_report included in glue is right.
If the abolition is decided, we use the hb_report function of crm_report or the crm shell.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.