Mailing List Archive

resource-agents 3.9.6 released
Hello,

We've tagged today (Jan 30) a new stable resource-agents release
(3.9.6) in the upstream repository.

Big thanks go to all contributors! Needless to say, without you
this release would not be possible.

It has been almost two years since the release v3.9.5, hence the
number of changes is quite big. Still, every precaution has been
taken not to introduce regressions.

These are the most significant new features in the linux-ha set:

- new resource agents:

clvm
dnsupdate
docker
galera
iface-bridge
iface-vlan
kamailio
nfsnotify
sg_persist
vsftpd
zabbixserver

- the drbd agent was removed (it has been deprecated since quite
some time in favour of ocf:linbit:drbd)

The full list of changes for the linux-ha RA set is available in
ChangeLog
(https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/v3.9.6/ChangeLog)

Use the agents introduced with this release with due care: they
probably haven't got a lot of field testing.

Please upgrade at the earliest opportunity.

Best,

The resource-agents maintainers
Re: resource-agents 3.9.6 released [ In reply to ]
Hello,

30.01.2015, 21:52:49, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:

> We've tagged today (Jan 30) a new stable resource-agents release
> (3.9.6) in the upstream repository.

[ ... ]

> - new resource agents:
> clvm
> dnsupdate
> docker
> galera
> iface-bridge
> iface-vlan
> kamailio
> nfsnotify
> sg_persist
> vsftpd
> zabbixserver

Just a small correction, zabbixserver (written by me in 2012) was
introduced in release 3.9.4, and has remained virtually unchanged since
then.

Regards,

k.
--
Krzysztof Gajdemski | songo (at) debian.org.pl | KG4751-RIPE
Registered Linux User #133457 | BLUG Registered Member #0005
Re: resource-agents 3.9.6 released [ In reply to ]
Hi Krzysztof,

On Fri, Feb 06, 2015 at 02:10:57PM +0100, Krzysztof Gajdemski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 30.01.2015, 21:52:49, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
>
> > We've tagged today (Jan 30) a new stable resource-agents release
> > (3.9.6) in the upstream repository.
>
> [ ... ]
>
> > - new resource agents:
> > clvm
> > dnsupdate
> > docker
> > galera
> > iface-bridge
> > iface-vlan
> > kamailio
> > nfsnotify
> > sg_persist
> > vsftpd
> > zabbixserver
>
> Just a small correction, zabbixserver (written by me in 2012) was
> introduced in release 3.9.4, and has remained virtually unchanged since
> then.

Oh, I think I noticed that too, but then failed to remove it from
the list. Thanks for the correction.

Cheers,

Dejan